Sunday, August 24, 2008

Just £2 A Month

It doesn't follow that just because I haven't blogged for a couple of days that Bambino has arrived. On the contrary, the wee bugger looks as comfy as ever in there. In fact, yesterday I was supposed to be at my Best Man's wedding, but had to call off on Thursday. Co-incidentally, yesterday was the most stress and pain free MPLST has had in over a week, leading her to tell me at about 2.30pm "You know, you could have made the wedding." Shame they were Mr and Mrs by that time!

Tomorrow, if Bambino is not out, it's yet another trek to the midwife that we didn't think we'd need. Failing any progress by Wednesday, it's induction in the afternoon. I should be returning from work on Wednesday! Seems I could have taken next trip off instead, but then again, Sod's Law and all that.....

The tension also seems to be affecting BB who has decided to bring forward terrible two's just a wee bit. I think perhaps I have a child star of the future in the making here. Not in the Macaulay Culkin sense, more in a starring role on that NSPCC advert on TV. If he carries on like this, he'll be a natural in no time!

No comments: