Monday, October 5, 2009

Over to You

Not that I'm having a dig or anything.....but I thought I'd mention that it's over to MPLST now. In theory, that means that her blog should have lots of pics and updates as to what's going on. There's no excuse: it's holiday time, so she doesn't even have to rush off in the morning to playgroup. On top of that, like all good men, I made sure she came home to BOTH washing and ironing baskets empty. If only it could be like that on my return.......

Holidays were great. Boys were very well behaved and the family time was brilliant - even if playing scrabble at 8pm on a Saturday night is not quite my idea of perfect. (I can't gloat too much about that, we were pretty even overall - you can be sure I would have mentioned it sooner had I won the bragging rights.) Only downside to hols will toddlers is that we both need a holiday now to get over it - we're wrecked.

I had hoped to revert my blog to general moaning and whinging about anything in particular, but having just read what's happening at work, I doubt I'll have the chance. Maybes when I get back....

No comments: