Saturday, October 24, 2009

Incy Wincy Spider

Today we headed off to a friends 1st birthday party. I'm not in the habit of taking pictures of cakes - it's a very girlie thing to do (the only men you see taking pics of the cutting of the cake are the ones who are under the thumb!). On this occasion though, I know MPLST would admire it, and the blog is primarily for her this week.

BB started off ok, but then lost out in a scrap over a balloon that left him all grumpy. The spider cheered him up - but it's not just any old spider, it's Incy Wincy Spider. By the time we left, it was more of a black blob with legs though.

LL had a merry old time. He feasted like a king (as did BB), they watched a magician (well BB did - LL was more interested in the toys on the floor). BB brought that balloon sword home with him, but it's just a balloon, not a sword. I mysteriously lost the horn thing he is trying to show his brother how to use (I honestly did not intend this, I even stopped the car to look for it - but lets face it, an hour and a half of that in the car might have tipped me over the edge).

Sorry, pics were crap and blurred today, so that's the best you get.

2 comments:

Arnie said...

COOL CAKE!!! Boys looked like they had a good time. Wish I'd been there - even if to reminisce about our wedding! Next photo lesson for you is how to change the white balance to tungsten to stop warmish yellow pics when lights are on indoors......
Missing you all xxxxxx

BFS said...

May I remind you, that you have seen more pics in 4 days than I saw in 14.
Stick that in yer pipe and smoke it!