Thursday, October 1, 2009

I Did It!


All done and dusted. 10 days on my lonesome with the boys, and we still have two. Apart from the bleeding nose on day one, there wasn't even any further blood shed. How remarkably uneventful. Contrary to some of the questions hitting my inbox, they have not mysteriously disappeared, and neither have I for that matter.
Today marks BB's last day at playgroup. He will be off to nursery every morning after the tattie picking holidays. That's 5 whole mornings with just one boy to look after. What will we do with the time? Tidy the garden perhaps? Get out biking and shed the pounds? Who knows....I'll be sure to let you know though.
We're off on our first proper family holiday this soon. Nothing more adventurous than a couple of hours away from home, but a trip nonetheless. It will keep MPLST away from writing the report for the trip she did, and will keep me from washing cars and gardening, so our kids might actually have some time with mum and dad together.

No comments: