Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Krypton Factor Here We Come

You'll be impressed with your eldest today. We took the car to the village and parked at this end, and he rode his bike all the way to playgroup from there. I even locked it up and did the same on the way home, so as far as he's concerned, he cycled to and from playgroup today.

We've had a battle of wills today - I think I'm coming second. He's been on the naughty step twice and you know how reluctantly I use that. In fact, just as I was putting him to bed and giving him the "you've been a little naughty today, you'll have to learn to do what daddy tells you tomorrow" lecture, he cut me off mid sentence to tell me I was his friend. Butter wouldn't melt I tell you.....

Anyhoos, this afternoon we ventured to a new play park on a recommendation from the yummiest mummy (now that you're on leave you understand) at toddlers. Turns out she'd been told it was good, but couldn't find it - I had more success. Here's a few pics of the loons-

There was an death slide too which I managed to take BB on. He went on it twice himself, but I had to run along side, so I wasn't able to get a decent pic. There's also a swing over the river too, but I didn't show him that you'll be glad to hear.

3 comments:

Arnie said...

Cracking pics of the wee man! That expression on his face on the first and third pics is priceless....he's changed heaps! Adopting his big bruv's cheeky chops....

LOve Love Love the second pic - have you been playing with photoshop on any of the pics? (including the earlier ones.....)

Missing all my boys. Roll on saturday......

BFS said...

I thought it would be the 3rd pic that floated your boat - shows how well I know you!

Photoshop??? You're 'avin a laugh love! I barely find time to write a blog for you to read!

And don't give me the old "now you know what it's like" caper. I've not been sitting on my hoop with all the other mums drinking tea!

Arnie said...

Twas the third pic - I had the top one off the top of the page!

Oh and ......not biting!!!