Sunday, September 20, 2009

Cracked It?

I'm back to being responsible for just the two weans again. I'm undecided if 3 is actually easier than 2 in many respects, since SS and BB keep each other amused most of the time making my life easier. That said, if I didn't have the stress of dealing with the SS's loony tune old dear, then it would pretty much have been a stress free weekend. Note to self: Pick an opportune moment 10 or so years from now and warn the boys about the dangers of big boobs and blond hair.

Sunday has been semi successful. We managed to go back to the village and have a cycle, this time stopping at the park because it was a nicer day. I found it harder to keep up with BB on foot today, and (rather consistently now) he fell off again when he spotted Maia. I don't think BB is worried about her dad being there because of the old "my dad's bigger than your's" thing, but I've explained that he's on his own if he gets her in any trouble! (I've also pointed out that she is very clearly blond)

BB couldn't possibly swing any higher. Oh, and I'm not doing a Babs on the kids. Then insisted on keeping their jackets on, despite the sunshine. Both of them now know that bright colours make you easier to spot when you're peddling. (I'll make proper bikers out of them yet!)

If there was any turmoil in my day, it was deciding when to eat and travel as I risked upsetting either small bellies, bed times or you know who. I opted to stuff the small bellies early, which worked a treat. The Domestic God in me created a Sunday roast all 4 of us enjoyed, and there's even 2 healthy portions in the freezer for LL.

BB had a spell playing with his take home gift from yesterdays party. He even tried to water his bean with it. I must have filled it about 20 times.


There'll be no pics tomorrow. Got a course, so boys off to MIL. Early start for Shaunie Boy.

No comments: