Monday, August 24, 2009

Last Day Blues

That's it! Well, almost. I'm back to work tomorrow, and that extra week I offered my services for now seems like a really stupid thing to have done. Next week LL will be one - let's see if anyone saves me some cake!

MPLST has only been back at work for 3 days - when I get home to being full time daddy, I have a feeling I'll be totally shattered after week 1. Speaking of which MPLST isn't holding back on the work front - 2 days after I get back she's sodding off to Gabon for a week. Oh the joys.

On the bright side, LL and I had some rare QT this morning when BB was at playgroup. It struck me that the two of us have had very little one on one time, which explains to some degree why he's much more of a mummy's boy that his elder brother. Not to mention we've still not had the blood test to establish that he's definitely mine.

As promised, I even managed a pic to let mum see what we've been up to. A bit of peek a boo this morning -





And later, BB showing off his prized broad bean plant which has been drowned at every opportunity. Doesn't it show!






No comments: