Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What's She Up To?

I can only imagine that she's building up to leave me. Take a look at her blog.

A night out with "the girls" on Saturday, where she apparently had a glass or two of wine which meant she sleep through BB's howls? I know what distracts me from howling children - not that there's been much energy for any of that recently.

Then my mother in law stays for the afternoon to let her go to the cinema on her own.

Tonight, MPLST tells me that her mother has asked for the boys on Friday night too. Meanwhile MPLST has no plans - not even with "the girls" this week.

I smell a rat! But I can't afford another divorce.
I hope she's simply trying to keep me on my toes.
Note to self: Must try harder.

1 comment:

Arnie said...

Right up on your tippy ones......