Sunday, January 24, 2010

In Touch With Your Feminine Side?

So, whilst I've not had much to say on the daddy front, I have at least noticed that MPLST has finally taken the hint and is blogging almost daily. There's lots of good pics on her blog this month.

Meanwhile I have been working. The most amusing thing that has happened for almost a fortnight is that I went to the Bond (that's the shop on the platform) to buy some shower gel. I had done this last week, but we were awaiting a supply vessel, so I've been spinning my existing bottle out.

Knowing full well that a vessel had been and gone, I karted my fat arse all the way up tonight for an Areo, a Flake and a Turkish Delight (there's less fat in those apparently), so got myself a bottle of shower gel to. The bloke had to burst open the brand new package just for me.

WTF? Mango and Papaya shower gel? I can hardly see that catching on offshore. Apparently the mango is "nourishing & conditioning" and I should "let my skin drink" the papaya. It's going to give me "huggable, snuggable skin" too. The packaging advises me to "pamper" myself with this "exotically inspired fragrance."

Admin will smell like the perfume counter at Boots on Tuesday morning when we're all checked in to go home. I bet MPLST can't wait until I get home, so we can see which one of us smells the most feminine.

2 comments:

Arnie said...

Have to admit - you'll probably win that competition!

Arnie said...

Oh and it's nice to see that hard work hasn't gone unnoticed ;0)