Tuesday, February 17, 2009

That's Progress

One week down, three to go - but as I'm not wishing my life away, let's cut to the chase.

LL no longer looks like he's had his head in the deep fat fryer. Things are not perfect, but he's on the right track. Hopefully, by curing his non stop need to itch, the wee shite might sleep all night sometime soon......

Day 3 of the potty training is done. I got a big fat "you were right" from MPLST tonight, who is amazed at BB's progress. Day 1 was tedious to say the least. I thought his bladder was the size of a bloody thimble, but on the whole it went as well as could be expected. On day 2, BB had the realisation that peeing on dad's knee is not an option!
Today has been a tale of two halves. This morning was brilliant, I almost thought he'd cracked it. No accidents, and no reminders from dad. Then, when he's left with his mother, little mishaps mysteriously creep in. Are they genuine I wonder, or perhaps someone trying to prove her point?
MPLST wouldn't use our boy just to prove a point would she?

No comments: