Saturday, May 22, 2010

I Can See The Seaside Daddy

Since the weather is remarkably good (that was one especially for MPLST who is missing out again, as she earns some pennies offshore), I decided the ideal way to pass the afternoon was to take all 3 kids to the beach.

Turned out ok, 26 degrees C as well. That has to be the highlight of a Scottish summer, and so early in the year too. I fear it can only go downhill from here. Even I am a tad burned on the shoulders - good job I lathered the kids in cream this morning. LL was looking a little red, but it's to be expected of one so fair I think.
On the downside, the pics I took are all too dark. Being a point and shoot photographer, even with MPLST's all signing toys, means that when someone goes in and plays with the settings I don't notice until I get home and look at the pics, which are all too dark. Nevertheless, I shall post a few for mum who won't see her boys for some time yet.

The only sour note of the day was listening to BB greet his wee heart out as we ascended an all mighty sand dune on the way back to the car. It was tough for him apparently. Dad wasn't overly sympathetic given I had LL on my shoulders, the change bag, a rucksack, the cool box and a bag of bloody toys too. Oh, and his sister and him had spend the hour previously venturing up and down said dune in the name of fun.











No comments: