Thursday, March 11, 2010

We're All Going on a Summer Holiday


Just like last time, we're not dead. Just overly occupied with everyday domestic crap and work. We have committed to sorting that out - but I swear I shall be able to copy and paste this line a dozen times this year.

The boys are well. I got home on Tuesday to find that the youngest can now reach bedroom door handles. Marvelous! That'll make the spontaneous filthy sex with his mother a complete non starter then.
Aye, it's his height that's knocked that on the head!

It seems that MPLST's effort at blogging whilst I was away lasted a measly one trip. She has reverted to type, as we all knew she would. Not sure what she has been doing in my absence though - she claims to be exhausted, yet she didn't finish painting the playroom and she openly admits the house has been in better shape. Lazy moo!

We have decided that all the talk we had about holidays abroad being unnecessary for families with young children was tosh. 3 nights on the web at work (first time I have done this unpaid ever!) and we booked a trip oversees. Fantastico!
I'm not too sure in our theory though. Both of us are always knackered, and we are planning a relaxing week in the sun with 2 kids under the age of four. I'll be sure to let you know how that works out.

Pics are of a little brotherly bonding moment the last time I was home during the TV time before bedtime.



No comments: