Thursday, April 9, 2009

Time for Another?

LL is now 7 months old. In that time I have gone from a fighting fit 15 stone 12 pounds to a touch over 17 stones. To put that in context, the only other time MPLST has seen me under the 16 stone mark was around the time of our wedding, and let me tell you that didn't even last until the end of the honeymoon.
So, it begs the question....is now the time for another baby? Remember the effect of baby stress on me?
Mmm, maybe that's just a wee bit drastic.

Anyway, back to the kids because I do realise that a few more people than I thought keep up with me through the blog.
SS and I missed our contact weekend, but before I berate her mother too much, I'll reserve print until this next time comes and goes.
BB's eyes have almost cleared up. He is developing a thing for the older woman. Millie is 3, and very much like the little girl in Outnumbered. She's blond though, and I have warned him about the dangers associated with blond girls. I don't want him making the same mistakes his dad made. Millie comes over occasionally with her mother, and BB proceeds to follow her around whilst coming very close to drooling.
LL has picked up the eye infection. I think it's easier to treat him than it was the raging toddler. His skin flare ups are few and far between these days, and yet we've not really changed anything with him. Very peculiar.

3 comments:

Auntie Pops said...

I was going to inhale deeply with disgust but then remembered my blonde comes out of a bottle....so I will let you off this time....

Arnie said...

At least Auntie Pops knows how to spell blonde!!!

BFS said...

The spell check said otherwise!