Thursday, April 30, 2009

Childsplay

In a manner of speaking, tonight is my trial run with the boys. MPLST is off out and not returning until tomorrow morning. I've not done the bedtime routine with two since BB was a nipper and even then, that was on the rare occasion SS was here. The extra year age gap between her and BB made things much more simple.

Not to worry though. We've coped admirably (if I may say so), and apart from one small incident where I caught BB's finger in a door just before bedtime, and there are no deaths to report. BB will be good until I get up tomorrow, I'd bet your mortgage on that, however, I do foresee a mid sleep wake up to feed the little white one. Bollocks, that'll be the second time in four nights....then again, it's also just the second time in eight months. Not bad really.

Anyhoos, kids are fed, watered and bedded.
Ironing in done.
Washing machine is emptied - I spotted it was full all on my ownsome.
Next lot of washing is primed and ready to go tomorrow morning.
Clothes are looked out for tomorrow morning as we have mother (parent!) and toddlers first thing). Even a spare set for LL.
Dishes are washed.
And I still watched the snooker.

So what is it exactly all these mum's find hard about this?

Maybe I'll find out in a couple of weeks - I've got 3 of them for a whole weekend on my own.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there -

Sorry to be leaving a comment but could not find any contact details. I am writing to you from Multimac child seats.

Would you mind sending me an email minty@multimac.co.uk
or giving me a call on 0121 4422 007

Thanks!

Minty Macliver- Multimac