Friday, March 27, 2009

Our Own Little Soap Opera

Where do I start? Well, we're all falling to bits....
I've come home to a very tired and stressed wife, who on top of that is coming down with some cold bug, and has picked up some eye infection from BB.
BB has the worst green gloop oozing from both eyes. It got so bad tonight that he couldn't open them, poor lad. After many tears (not just from him!) we managed to avoid a trip to hospital, but we'll see what tomorrow morning brings. I hope it doesn't come to that.
LL is probably fairing the best of us for a change. MPLST has been working her diet to isolate the cause of his blistering up. Things are going ok, and she thinks she has pinned it down. In the meantime, he has been fine, and in the space of my 2 week trip away seems to have grown about a foot.
I'm the walking cripple with the bad back, which comes and goes without warning. Not the best when one is trying to play with the kids.

So, all in all, I guess it's a normal week for a family of 4. SS doesn't come until next weekend, so in the meantime we call all take it easy until it gets really hard.

No comments: