Thursday, December 4, 2008

Fine Dining - For One

This leave is the third since LL came along, and what a difference I've noticed in the boys in that three months. BB has progressed from single words to trying to string sentences together.....which ironically makes it harder for me to understand him that it did a month ago, and the wee man is full of beaming great smiles. The genuine sort, not wind! It's brilliant, but it's happening soooooo fast.

I think I have been put in my place for the remarks I made about Rachel Stevens. This is my third night home, and I've already spent one with the other mums from the playgroup wrapping gifts for the kids Xmas party, and tonight MPLST is off out for a meal with the mums, leaving me with the boys. I wonder.....how is it I can wrap presents with them, but not eat with them?? I took the liberty of asking one of the other ladies to do pudding watch....ie make sure MPLST doesn't have one - she's still not back in those size 10's. Gone are the days when she made an effort I tell ya. That's 3 months now.....

No comments: