Thursday, November 20, 2008

Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder

Three years married today! And two kids to show for it.....so by my reckoning, if we make it another three years, then we'll have four kids. I always was good at sums.Perhaps it won't work out quite like that, but who knows? I'm starting to feel my age these days, so perhaps we'll have to buy a telly instead. If we don't stop with this pro creation malarkey, I'll be working til I'm 70.

On a separate subject, I thought I'd share the quote of last weekend with you....

SS: (whilst hovering over her baby brother in a very mumsy kind of way) He's looking at me, Daddy. He's smiling at me. Daddy he's smiling at me.

Me: That's good. Why do you think he is smiling at you?

SS: Because I'm beautiful.

Who am I to argue with that?

3 comments:

Fiona said...

Congratulations on the new job. Does that mean more conventional working pattern?

Funny you mentioned buying a TV I've just said the same thing on my blog.

Arnie said...

Actually the word she used was 'pretty' which I think sums up the whole little girl thing in a nutshell. It's obvious - why else would he be smiling at her!! haha

BFS said...

F
Thanks. And hell no! Exactly the same working pattern, only with additional time in the office too. Not quite sure what the appeal was, but as it happens, I am enjoying it more.

LA
Ok smartypants, it was "pretty"
Rather than correct me, you could have edited the blog if you wanted to be so damn picky though!
Women! (I wish I had a rolls eyes icon here!)