Saturday, November 15, 2008

So Much To Blog About....

...yet so little time to blog it. There is a tornado gathering pace between my ears which is scooping up everything on the periphery. And so it goes on.....


Over the last few weeks, I could have blogged both seriously and jovially about a variety of things, one thing being that there is a baby called Tiger Lily at our local toddler group. A real live baby with that name, honest! So far as I know, the parents in question are neither famous or particularly talented, so I can only deduce they must be either a) separated? This is clearly an attempt to wind dad up or b) sick. So very very sick. She's not the only one though, but I'll save that for another day.

MPLST and I have also been discussing the merits of private education versus that provided by the state. We actually got carried away and lost some much needed sleep discussing this, but got no further forward. Why exactly, I am not sure. Our eldest is just turned 2! Why do we beat ourselves up like this?

I'm also in the process of changing jobs. I actually had to rearrange an interview around the time LL was born, and yet still got the job. The downside of this is that I will have to earn my living as opposed to surfing the net endlessly. Of course, some may see it as an upside that I won't blog as much from work.

On top of all of that, there's the usual Christmas rush. What to get SS and how to keep her mother happy? (Well not happy, just off my back would be good). Where to have Xmas dinner, who's coming.....At least I'm home this year.

No comments: