Thursday, March 26, 2015

Overdue Catch Up Post

No, I've not got to a point where either the novelty of the blog is lost on me, or it's just run its course - more a case of there really aren't enough hours in the day any more. I can't believe I've not posted anything since out summer holiday last year. I looked out this selection of pictures from autumn/winter back in January, but never got them loaded onto the blog. Now's the time....
 
 
Lexi has no established herself as one of the family. I made the final shortlist for a local photography compition (in which Mrs W finished second, and one the peoples choice (I better add!!)) and R also made it to the final as well, so we were well represented. There's no competitive edge in this house. Honest.
 

 

 There were a couple of birthdays along the way as well. R turned 8, you can tell that mum and not dad was home for that birthday.

The big two boys and I had a lads weekend away in Edinburgh. We visited Dynamic Earth, climbed the Scott Monument and took in a game at Murrayfield where the boys formed part of the guard of honour.


There were a few random pics I found on Her Ladyship's camera after some time at work, here are a few...





I made the end of year family fun session with the kids for a change as well. We managed a quick pose before taking up on opposing teams.


C had his first dance show, stepping right up front & centre and loving the attention. O has done a few, but still a little shy underneath that one. Maybe it was the outfit though...?



O also had a birthday, you can tell mum was offshore and dad improvised with a leftover chicken and leek pie. not just any pie though, pie with the personal birthday touch.


Just larking around...


Number 3 also mastered the bike riding not long after we returned from holiday. Here he is on his way to nursery.

 
I had the pleasure of maintaining the countries energy needs over the festive period. Mum and boys went out looking dapper.


No comments: