Monday, October 31, 2011

There Was 3 in the Bed

SS came to stay last weekend. Here is the scene I was greeted with when I surfaced on Saturday morning.
Suffice to say that they are all still getting on like the proverbial house on fire. It buys me an extra half hour or so in the morning, for which I am very grateful! What happens is BB tends to get up and inform me that it is morning (as if I didn't already know this!) and then creeps off to wake up his siblings. After that, they tend to force big sis to read stories for as long as she can be bothered. Given that she loves mothering them, and they love being mothered.....everybody's happy - until little bellies start to rumble at least.

We went to a Halloween party in the afternoon at Auntie K's, after stopping to show dad just how scary we can be.



No comments: