Sunday, July 20, 2014

It's All Happening Here

So much has gone on over the last couple of months since I last blogged - I've missed lots along the way. Here's a bit of a catch up on the bits that matter.
 
C started nursery after the Easter holidays. In his little world it was no big deal, he's been so familiar with the place dropping off and picking up his brothers that we waltzed straight in without so much as a backwards glance. This was taken on day one.
 




The eldest spent a month or two looking like a Gummi Bear (showing my age now...)




O has had a really eventful time of it. He did his bit on stage (looks like he was dressed in a hurry backstage). As I've always claimed, looks like the dancing does actually help with the balance because....



... Micro's Player of the Year 2014. Not bad for the lad who still has two more seasons at this level. One very proud boy with his shield and medal.








There was a rare opportunity to get a picture of the kids together as big sis was able to make the event. You can see how pleased O is with himself...







Just try and wipe that smile off my face....




As I said, I had a big birthday in there too - I was whisked off to Monte Carlo for the Grand Prix. As surprises go, I think Carlsberg could have done this one...




I missed sports day because I was at work. It's good to get these on the blog just to compare them with years gone by. The boy who once looked like he didn't possess a competitive bone in his body appears to have found some...and he still concentrates with his tongue out...






For the first time, we had 3 competitors on sports day. Only 4 more of those to come...




This one looks to be the sporty one so far though.





No comments: