Monday, August 6, 2012

When Mum's Away...The Boys Will Play

It's upon us already. Mum has jetted off over the Atlantic, leaving us to our own devices. At the weekend, one of the mums from school said "it must be hard for her to leave her boys for two whole weeks." Hang on, I do it ever month! It's easy!" Apparently, the maternal gene makes it that much harder.......mmm, I'll reserve judgement.

I'm a little out of practice at this full time parenting malarky, and the fact school doesn't start for another week is not helping. Regular blogs this week and next combined with photos, should satisfy my good lady that I have not done away with any of her boys in a fit of rage.....unless of course, I stage a lot of pics in the next few days and then pick my moment! Now, there's a thought.......

As promised, here's a couple of the walking boy, determined to make his way to play with everyone else. Notice mum, that in the few days you've been away, dad has sorted out the old clothes and replaced them with the bigger hand-me-downs. (And not just for son no. 3 either!)



I will get to the trampoline. 

 Woohoo! Sky high.

We love each other really....

We tried a count of 1-2-3 to get everybody in the seated mid air position. As you can see, the boys have their mothers sense of timing.... 

Better this time though. 

No comments: