Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Positively Positive

Seven years to the day since I first become a dad, MPLST sent me that pic at work. We've kept that under our collective hats since then. We should have a giggle along the way through this latest (not to mention last!) bash at babymaking. This blog kicked off not long before LL was born, so most of the madness between my ears was missed.

This will be number 3 for "us" and number 4 for "me" and I reserve the right to chop and change that reference as my mood dictates. Yes, we are chuffed. Yes, he or she was planned. We have no real preference to what flavour this baby will be, we wish only that he (not she!) is healthy. I prefer "he" to "it" and I'm not about to spend the next 6 months quoting "he or she" every time "he" is mentioned!

No comments: