Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Big Boys Toys

We had an opportune ride in a digger today, so no pics. Not quite sure who was most made up, BB or dad!

The bloke next door is having his drive done, so the mini digger was out doing the prep work. BB was keen to park his arse on the grass and watch the men working. At smoke break, the man offered BB a ride, but BB played shy. Result my son, because the man then told me to take him in.

Being the shy type myself, I went through the motions of showing BB the controls before getting out again. Clearly the man was not content with this and lectured me about not even starting it for the wee man. He offered to take boyo again when the cancer stick was done - but BB was making sure dad got in on the action....

So, in we goes. Both of us! Engine on, swinging the bucket round, in and out, up and down. Then off up and down the drive. I want one!

No comments: