Saturday, July 17, 2010

Lower Than a Snake's Belly

My blog is a happy place. It is a place where I can escape to and find some humour when I need reminding that oil rigs, mortgages and credit card bills are not the be all and end all of my life. Today though, I shall resort to having a right good bitch about my daughter's mother. I call her FF - that's Fitba' Face. And how I'd like to drop kick that right now......

Because I try and hide the misery that is my ex wife, I'll have to paint a wee picture here for the uninitiated amongst you. We don't talk much. I turn up, say yes ma'am, no ma'am, 3 bags full ma'am and then leave with SS. No hassle, no confrontation and everyone is happy. Actually, SS is happy. Her mother is eternally miserable, and the very sight of her has been known to drag me down to that level. We share no information and have nothing else in common. Great parenting, huh!

SS was being a wee shite last week apparently only to be dressed down with a "if you don't calm down and behave, you'll go to your dad's!" So I'm a punishment now....is it really any wonder that things are the way they are???
Still, I'll say nowt. I never do. It's doesn't do much for ones masculinity, but mother and toddlers has already cost me lots of that anyways....

No comments: